Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Social InJustice

  Every week when I walk by Garfield and 7th avenue I see the same homeless guy begging for money, I hear no money in his bucket and I wonder, why is he on the street?  For the last few days I've have been looking around and saw how homeless people who beg have practically no chance of getting a home. This is called social injustice, when I see this I know that they are trying their hardest to get money for food but I know that it will almost be impossible for them to be in the middle class.
    In life some people are lucky and others are not, some are rich from heritage and others might grow up in a trailer park. One of the stupidest remarks someone said that the poor do not work hard. Every day I see the same people begging and doing whatever they can to get money for food they sleep on hard ground and go all over the city to get change. The rich either get money from heritage or had the money to pay for a good school so they can learn and get good paying jobs.
    On the other hand, homeless people may have made mistakes in their life that got them on the streets, the rich may have gotten good at one thing and perfected it and got them famous. Some people are born in ghettos but had a gift, others might not have which made sure they would stay where they were. this is also true but for most people on the streets it is a fantasy.
    The homeless have to face all of the odds to become normal, the rich have a helping hand that guides them. I think this is a major injustice in the world because there is the super rich and the super poor the way our world the war is going the poor just get poorer. Some of the rich are really smart or really good at something, if the poor are great at something it is hard for them to get noticed. Do you agree? If the look around you will see.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you on this social injustice. However, I believe that you forgot to put an indent on your first ¶, and the last sentence in your third ¶ starts with a lower case letter. In contrast, I like how your transitions from ¶ to ¶ are fluid. :P

    ReplyDelete